Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday: I Dislike you very much.

Black Friday: The Day After Thanksgiving, A true American Sport.

Last year, I did decide to sit out, reminding myself when I got home at noon, that I would never again sit out in the cold just for some little things I can any other day.

Fast forward, After dinner I ignored my past thoughts and choose to sit out again. The fun factor included? I already had a cold, but who cares right? Shopping comes before cold?

First in line, Could get my hands on anything i wanted FIRST. After sitting there cold, numb, coughing, it struck me. SCREW THIS!

I did though, come back to the store, and you know what? I was perfectly happy with my new stuff. Unlike everyone else, i was well rested and warm.


So the main point? If your going to sit out for hours untill 4am just to buy stuff at a semi cheaper price ask yourself

IS IT WORTH IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment